3 posts

Font with A curving under & to the right?

Feb 03, 2013 at 14:44

Do you know what I mean? Where the tail comes down under the rest of the word and curves to the right? I want to add a design to the curved part, so I'd prefer something that's not weak, though I could always make it thicker. A paid font that I can think of offhand with a curved A is AveAve, but I'd like something free!


Feb 04, 2013 at 07:36

baine Take a look at some of the fonts in the Fancy -> Old School Theme:

Feb 20, 2013 at 00:10

Yeah I get most of my fonts in that section! I love them!

All times are CEST. The time is now 14:48

Privacy Policy  -  Contact