3 posts

john carpenter font

Jan 28, 2013 at 17:39

hi all, i'm a dummy and am trying to find a certain kind of font but don't really have any sense of how i should go about finding out what it is.. i don't have the proper lexicon to describe it, but i would say that its maybe a generic font from 70s movie, and the letters have a kind of roundish quality? i searched john carpenter movies on youtube thinking that i would find a good reference, but to no avail...based on the little info i gave does anyone have a clue as to what i might mean?

Jan 29, 2013 at 16:40

Hard to tell without any visual... have you tried the "groovy" theme ?
Myabe if you find something approaching we could help you.

Jan 29, 2013 at 22:16

I tried searching google images but there are a lot of different styles/fonts under your category, amateurfilmmaker. Do you have a particular film in mind? I could try finding the cover/poster then, and that would narrow down the search.

All times are CEST. The time is now 07:22

Privacy Policy  -  Contact