5 posts

Looking for something similar

Nov 20, 2012 at 07:57

I'm looking for a font that has tiny bars stacked over each other like I've done in the image. This is the "t". Do you know of anything similar to this? Tiny bars like stacked on each other?

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Nov 20, 2012 at 11:13 by drf_

Nov 20, 2012 at 11:00

Nov 20, 2012 at 11:13

If you're only looking for something similar, check here :

Nov 20, 2012 at 18:13

Nov 22, 2012 at 06:21

Wow! Thanks Guys. That Arcade Classic thing is just what I wanted. Thank You very much for helping :-)

All times are CEST. The time is now 23:51

Privacy Policy  -  Contact