6 posts

What fonts are these please ??

Sep 24, 2012 at 13:32

PS: this is NOT a blurry image....the yellow writing is how it is produced...with a fade-out area.
Please do not delete it again as I need to know the font.
Thanks :(

What fonts are these please ??

Edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 13:35 by pwhinder

Identified fonts

VAG Rounded  Suggested by fmontpetit 
Neon Lights  Suggested by fmontpetit 

Sep 24, 2012 at 13:46

Identified font: VAG Rounded

Sep 24, 2012 at 13:51

Identified font: Neon Lights

Sep 24, 2012 at 13:58

Thanks - is there one like Neon Lights that has the colour in it or does someone know how to do this in PS ??

Sep 24, 2012 at 14:05

In Illustrator, you could "create outline" and select the parts you want to colour. In Photoshop you could use the paint bucket to paint inside the letters that won't look good, messing your outline but then type the same thing on another layer to fix the outline.

Sep 24, 2012 at 14:07

Cool - thanks !!!!

All times are CET. The time is now 16:10

Privacy Policy  -  Contact