Forum

 

4 posts

WTF?

Sep 25, 2026 at 10:43


WTF?

Suggested font

Iowan Old Style Titling  Suggested by Heron2001 


Sep 25, 2026 at 21:45

most likely AI-generated


Sep 27, 2026 at 13:58

If you would like something similar, try Eritza. NOT THE FONT

HEY Jerseygirl, is there a way to tell now if it was AI (SI lol) generated? I can see it in some scripts, but I can't tell why I think it.
Suggested font: Iowan Old Style Titling


Sep 27, 2026 at 20:28

There are several websites that will tell you whether the image is likely to be AI-generated. I ran
this one through sightengine.com, and just now also tried deepai.org; both say it's probably AI, with
varying degrees of certainty.

I usually try to guess first, but I'm wrong half the time.



All times are CEST. The time is now 02:08


 
Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contact
Links:  On snot and fonts