Forum

 

5 posts

this font

Apr 13, 2024 at 16:29

Trying to identify it. Could anyone help me?

this font

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Apr 13, 2024 at 16:30 by Ragoney

Suggested font

Shuttle  Suggested by MattieIsHere 


Apr 13, 2024 at 23:18

Suggested font: Shuttle


Apr 13, 2024 at 23:21

Hi, thanks a lot! I think it's that font but modified by the designer.


Apr 13, 2024 at 23:28

Ragoney said  
Hi, thanks a lot! I think it's that font but modified by the designer.

Yeah, the Ó is modified a bit

Edited on Apr 13, 2024 at 23:28 by MattieIsHere


Apr 13, 2024 at 23:31

it's true! But I mean, the left vertex of the 'n' is replaced by an arc to homogenize the set of letters.



All times are CEST. The time is now 12:22


 
Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contact
Links:  On snot and fonts