Forum

5 posts

Language issue

Nov 03, 2023 at 19:44

Hello. I have this issue last few month, basically dafont website opens in French every time. I've tried to clean cookies, but it never helped.
Is there any solution?

Nov 03, 2023 at 23:49

Nov 04, 2023 at 17:28

claudeserieux said  

It says everything is okay.

Nov 05, 2023 at 16:46

It is probably because Dafont detects that you are in France and automatically serves pages to you in French. Dafont uses cookie but I am not sure if it stores your language of choice in the cookie. Based on what you've written, it appears that Dafont does not do this.

Your option now is to set the language to English every time you visit Dafont. Another way to try is use VPN and set it tp a country that have English as its official language. If you are currently using VPN then that is likely the cause of your problem.

Nov 09, 2023 at 20:32

toto@k22 said  
It is probably because Dafont detects that you are in France and automatically serves pages to you in French. Dafont uses cookie but I am not sure if it stores your language of choice in the cookie. Based on what you've written, it appears that Dafont does not do this.

Your option now is to set the language to English every time you visit Dafont. Another way to try is use VPN and set it tp a country that have English as its official language. If you are currently using VPN then that is likely the cause of your problem.

Thanks for the help, I think this issue is fixed with latest Chrome update.
UPD: Still changes to French after a while.

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Nov 09, 2023 at 21:43 by Wasted

All times are CEST. The time is now 06:40

Privacy Policy  -  Contact