Forum

11 posts

Help me name this font :)

May 03, 2012 at 19:32

Thank you!!!! Jessica

Help me name this font :)

May 04, 2012 at 19:30

BUMPY BUMP!! I tried this yesterday!! I need this ASAP!! Please and thank you!!

May 04, 2012 at 20:10

Nobody understands ASAP. Just like nobody likes bumps before the first 24h of the topic. Dura lex, sed lex

May 04, 2012 at 20:15

Oh, so sorry :( ASAP = As soon as possible . Even though the time says 19:30 yesterday, that is in correct. I submitted in the AM yesterday. So really it's been over 24 hours. AND if I am looking at the times when I posted they are only off by 2 mins.

Thanks hope you have a wonderful weekend!

May 04, 2012 at 20:21

I'm sorry I was misunderstood. Actually, everybody knows what ASAP means. But studies have shown that requests including ASAP get less resolved than others. Hum, strange.

I don't blame you about the 2 minutes (because you submitted your requests at 7:32 PM my-time-zone, and it's now 7:30, ergo 2 minutes). I'm talking about the two bumps 2 hours and 4 hours later, that's all. But they have been deleted anyway.

Sorry, but you must always remember that behind the screen is a human being. Exclamations marks, UPPERCASE, and other ASAP tend to be really, really annoying.

I wish you a wonderful weekend too.

May 04, 2012 at 20:24

drf_ said  
Just like nobody likes bumps before the first 24h of the topic.

I don't like it either, but... 23:58 is OK for me

As for the font... it looks strange to me "M"="W"; "S" is rotated, IMO; "N" = "M"(left part)+"N"(right part); and that "G" looks strange also

May 04, 2012 at 20:27

SashiX said  

Oh yeah, I have about a two hours tolerance depending on some persons. But I was really talking about the two hidden bumps

May 04, 2012 at 20:28

I did do a bump yesterday, (and one today, I didn't do the ones that you've requested that I did earlier) without reading the "Rule" of the 24 hour rule. I suppose I felt left out because it felt like I was the only one not getting answered. I feel you must be having a awful day, so I am sorry AGAIN (sorry about the caps). But either way, thanks for making me much more aware of the "Rule". I will be sure to mention that to my clients when sending them here.

Yep, I hope and PRAY that there is always a wonderful, kind, caring human being on the other end. And believe it or not I expected humans to answer these messages.

Thanks again drf, and have a wonderful fun weekend.

Jessica
www.artisticmarketingwithjess.com

May 04, 2012 at 20:30

Hmm, very interesting. Thanks so much ..... I've been looking something at least similar to the "strangeness" of it!

SashiX said  
drf_ said  
Just like nobody likes bumps before the first 24h of the topic.

As for the font... it looks strange to me "M"="W"; "S" is rotated, IMO; "N" = "M"(left part)+"N"(right part); and that "G" looks strange also

May 04, 2012 at 21:25

No prob, Jess, just remember you are not the only one who needs help Some requests get answers earlier than others (they are more easier to ID or just because one of those "kind, caring human being" was in right place in right time ). If you need it ASAP, try to scan that logo (instead of takin' a photo) and vectorize it manually (searching for similar font letter by letter isn't the best way, IMO)

Edited on May 04, 2012 at 21:27 by SashiX

May 04, 2012 at 21:29

Got it thanks, I know I am not the only one that needs help, Darn it ! That specific picture was sent to me by my client Thanks for the tip though, super appreciate it! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jessica

SashiX said  
No prob, Jess, just remember you are not the only one who needs help Some requests get answers earlier than others (they are more easier to ID or just because one of those "kind, caring human being" was in right place in right time ). If you need it ASAP, try to scan that logo (instead of takin' a photo) and vectorize it manually (searching for similar font letter by letter isn't the best way, IMO)

All times are CEST. The time is now 15:02

Privacy Policy  -  Contact