Forum

6 posts

ayuda con comienzos y terminaciones

Mar 20, 2019 at 21:09

Las fuentes como "sweatty" o "sweet hipster" etc.
En los ejemplos de sus nombres muestran unas lineas al comienzo y final de la tipografía.
Pero al descargarlas no hay ningún caracter que la haga. Que debo configurar?

Mar 21, 2019 at 07:29

In the case of Sweet Hipster, the swashes are generated by the ( and ) keys.

In the case of Sweatty, the letters with swashes are in the PUA. You need to use your programs glyph palette to access those characters. Different programs have different ways to access them. Windows' Charmap is one of them. Go to Start, type charmap in the box and press enter. When the program opens, select the font in the font menu and you will see all Unicode mapped glyphs.

Mar 22, 2019 at 00:48

toto@k22 said  

In the case of Sweatty, the letters with swashes are in the PUA.

I downloaded the dafont version of Sweatty, and opened it in a font editor. I see no swashes anywhere. There are none shown in
the character map here, either. Am I missing something?

I'm sure the full version of the font at fontbundles.com has the swashes -- it claims to, anyway.

Mar 22, 2019 at 07:18

That's strange because I see PUA mapped glyphs in Fontlab. Also, Dafont will only show a preview of the font using characters found in the font that is downloaded.

Here's what I see when I open sweatty.ttf (https://www.dafont.com/sweatty.font) in Fontlab

Mar 22, 2019 at 07:31

BTW Dafont is not able to show all characters in a font on its character map. Dafont only shows glyphs in the Latin-1 codepage.

Mar 22, 2019 at 07:33

Okay, thanks. I'll have another look at it later today, try to figure out where I went wrong.

All times are CEST. The time is now 01:13

Privacy Policy  -  Contact