Ad by robbi_d

Forum

2 posts

Purchasing a font

Oct 18, 2018 at 19:39

I’m trying to purchase a font, but the post for the font says in order for someone to use the font for commercial reasons they would have to PayPal the amount of “$15,00” lol. Trying to figure out what that means & what I have to pay or how to get in contact with them to get it cause it seems to be a grammatical error in the post.

Oct 23, 2018 at 10:52

How to get in touch with the font author? Go to the font author's profile page and see if an email is shown there. If there's one, send the font author an email. Also, if there's a "Send a private message" button there, you could also get in touch with the author through that site feature. Do you still have the font zip file that you downloaded? There might be a text file or some other file that might have information on how to get in touch with the author.

As for the $15 donation, I believe that amount is reasonable. The fee to use the font for commercial purposes varies and depends on the author. If that's my font, i would have asked you to pay few dollars more.

If you are not sure if the amount quoted is from the author then you should really get in touch with the author first. Also if you see a "Donate to author" button below the download button, click on that link. The link will bring you to the author's PayPal account registered here at Dafont and enter $15 for the amount.

All times are CEST. The time is now 10:24

Privacy Policy  -  Contact