4 posts


Sep 24, 2015 at 02:07

I need to know the name of this typography or similar. It's for a client.


Identified font

Kavaler Kursive  Suggested by jerseygirl 

Sep 24, 2015 at 02:18

Identified font: Kavaler Kursive

Sep 24, 2015 at 02:26

jerseygirl said  
Kavaler Kursive

Thank you very much for your help!!!

Sep 24, 2015 at 02:35

All times are CET. The time is now 23:28

Privacy Policy  -  Contact