3 posts

What font is this based on?

Jan 08, 2014 at 02:38

I modified a font a while ago and forgot the base font I used. It was originally cracked (as in the letters had cracks in them, which I filled in to make the letters solid) and the capital letters had curled serifs on top.

Does anyone know what font this might have been? I remember searching for fonts with the keywords: "old english", "gothic", "medieval", but I don't remember which term I ended up using.

Thanks so much,

What font is this based on?

Identified font

Ravenscroft  Suggested by fmontpetit 

Jan 08, 2014 at 02:43

Identified font: Ravenscroft

Jan 08, 2014 at 02:48


All times are CEST. The time is now 09:02

Privacy Policy  -  Contact