3 posts


Jun 17, 2013 at 02:11

What is this font called?


Identified font

Flip Flop  Suggested by rocamaco 

Suggested font

Impact  Suggested by fmontpetit 

Jun 17, 2013 at 03:45

'o' and 'e' stretched vertically...
Suggested font: Impact

Jun 17, 2013 at 03:50

Identified font: Flip Flop

All times are CEST. The time is now 12:20

Privacy Policy  -  Contact