Foro

17 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de droalexx

11/01/2020 a las 20:26  [post initial]  Help

Does anyone know what font is this one? (Or even something very similar). Thanks!



01/06/2019 a las 19:29  [post initial]  Please help!

Does anyone know what font is this one? Thanks a lot!



15/11/2018 a las 12:52  [post initial]  Days of Our Lives 2018

Can anyone help me finding the font of last opening credits of the soap opera "Days of Our Lives"? Thank you!



27/05/2018 a las 12:47  [respuesta]  Please help!

jerseygirl ha dicho  
Bordeaux

Thank you!


26/05/2018 a las 12:16  [post initial]  Please help!

Does anyone know what font is this? Thank you!



28/01/2018 a las 03:49  [respuesta]  Help!

UP!


17/01/2018 a las 11:49  [respuesta]  Another font

Up


15/01/2018 a las 17:09  [post initial]  Help!

Does anyone know what font is this? Thank you!



10/11/2017 a las 13:52  [post initial]  Any idea about this font?

Can anyone help me to find this font?



06/10/2017 a las 01:57  [post initial]  Anyone knows this font?

Can anyone help me to find this font?



11/09/2017 a las 05:38  [post initial]  What font is this?

Can anyone help me to find this font? Thanks!



07/03/2016 a las 21:22  [post initial]  Another font

Can someone help me to find this font? Thanks!



02/03/2016 a las 15:49  [respuesta]  What about these two fonts?

beedee939 ha dicho  
Thanks for the follow-up!
I usually don't like to use the faux italic in photoshop, because it is considered to be a 'sin' in design, for obvious reasons...
There's one more important difference between the above font and Poppins. Poppins seems to be much more 'open' and 'looser' than the above font. Take a closer look at the C and you'll see what I mean. In the font above the C is much more like Helvetica, with the very closed counters.

Yes, true. It's larger than the font on that picture. Again, with Photoshop, I can make it "stricter". Of course, if one day I will need to use it in Word or something, then I won't be able to "work on it". I keep searching for the right font... Thanks.


01/03/2016 a las 21:30  [respuesta]  What about these two fonts?

Ooops... Sorry, beedee. I don't know why I paid attention to the small text when you suggested Helvetica. And yes, you're right: Helvetica Neue is "Vestro"'s font. Thanks!
About Poppins, yes, it's very very similar to the small text, except for the dot. I didn't find the italic version, but I need it in Photoshop that has a sort of "fake" italic, so it's ok.


01/03/2016 a las 20:54  [respuesta]  What about these two fonts?

Unfortunately, it's not Helvetica Neue as suggested: the "a" is different.


01/03/2016 a las 16:42  [post initial]  What about these two fonts?

Can anyone help me to find these two fonts? Thanks! (Maybe the font for VESTRO is Swis721 Blk BT Black or similar... But the small "e" does not seem exactly the same...)



27/02/2016 a las 14:53  [post initial]  What's this font?

Can anyone help me to identify this font? At first look, it seems Times New Roman, but "R" and "K" don't fit. I verified that "R" and "K" do not fit with other alternatives to Times New Roman very very often. So, what's this font? (P.S. It's the name of an old Italian fashion catalogue, and this font was used between 1960s and 1980s).




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 08:48
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts