Anuncio de TierSchule

Foro

9 posts

What about these two fonts?

01/03/2016 a las 16:42

Can anyone help me to find these two fonts? Thanks! (Maybe the font for VESTRO is Swis721 Blk BT Black or similar... But the small "e" does not seem exactly the same...)

What about these two fonts?

Fuentes sugeridas

Arial  Sugerido por sagashirts 
Poppins  Sugerido por beedee939 
Helvetica Neue  Sugerido por beedee939 

01/03/2016 a las 19:58

Fuente sugerida: Helvetica Neue

01/03/2016 a las 20:54

Unfortunately, it's not Helvetica Neue as suggested: the "a" is different.

01/03/2016 a las 21:01

Arial Black is so similir
Fuente sugerida: Arial

Editado el 02/03/2016 a las 10:49 por frd

01/03/2016 a las 21:02

I didn't pay attention to the small text. I was referring to the large "vestro" text. And I do think that that is Helvetica.

01/03/2016 a las 21:11

I found something strikingly similar for the small text, but unfortunately it is not the right one. The dot on the lowercase i is different, and I didn't find an italic version. But still it is extremely similar.
Fuente sugerida: Poppins

01/03/2016 a las 21:30

Ooops... Sorry, beedee. I don't know why I paid attention to the small text when you suggested Helvetica. And yes, you're right: Helvetica Neue is "Vestro"'s font. Thanks!
About Poppins, yes, it's very very similar to the small text, except for the dot. I didn't find the italic version, but I need it in Photoshop that has a sort of "fake" italic, so it's ok.

02/03/2016 a las 01:32

Thanks for the follow-up!
I usually don't like to use the faux italic in photoshop, because it is considered to be a 'sin' in design, for obvious reasons...
There's one more important difference between the above font and Poppins. Poppins seems to be much more 'open' and 'looser' than the above font. Take a closer look at the C and you'll see what I mean. In the font above the C is much more like Helvetica, with the very closed counters.

02/03/2016 a las 15:49

beedee939 ha dicho  
Thanks for the follow-up!
I usually don't like to use the faux italic in photoshop, because it is considered to be a 'sin' in design, for obvious reasons...
There's one more important difference between the above font and Poppins. Poppins seems to be much more 'open' and 'looser' than the above font. Take a closer look at the C and you'll see what I mean. In the font above the C is much more like Helvetica, with the very closed counters.

Yes, true. It's larger than the font on that picture. Again, with Photoshop, I can make it "stricter". Of course, if one day I will need to use it in Word or something, then I won't be able to "work on it". I keep searching for the right font... Thanks.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 04:06

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto