Foro

Posts de JMFDub

08/08/2013 a las 18:34  [respuesta]  "MOTORSPORTS" font

Thank you!!!


08/08/2013 a las 15:56  [post initial]  "MOTORSPORTS" font

Hello all.

Looking for the font used for the bottom "MOTORSPORTS" copy.

Please help!

Thank you,
-Jon



03/07/2013 a las 22:20  [post initial]  Royal Air font

Please help!



16/05/2013 a las 18:22  [post initial]  FIND MY FONT




15/02/2013 a las 15:50  [post initial]  RAGG Logotype




06/12/2012 a las 19:02  [post initial]  Font identify?




21/11/2012 a las 18:31  [post initial]  Kunes Font

Can anyone help with this font?
Thanks



31/08/2012 a las 15:35  [respuesta]  Old Style Font ID

I actually just found it- You're right, it is similar to Goudy Old Style (which is what I've been using as placeholder), but it turns out to be...

Fuente identificada: Black Beard


31/08/2012 a las 15:22  [respuesta]  Old Style Font ID

Do you know the font type of the body copy? I already knew the headline was Marcelle Script. Sorry I did not specify.


31/08/2012 a las 15:06  [post initial]  Old Style Font ID

I know this is a pretty old-style font, I just cannot think of the name. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you,



25/05/2012 a las 15:34  [post initial]  Logotype Indentification

Hi all. Just wondering if someone could help me identify the lower font that says, "Pizza." I've already identified the top font as Fontin Regular.

Thanks!



27/02/2012 a las 19:34  [respuesta]  Does anyone recognize these fonts?

Great, thank you.

Any idea on the second one?


27/02/2012 a las 19:10  [post initial]  Does anyone recognize these fonts?

I need help identifying these fonts, most importantly the top script in red.




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 11:18
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts