Forum

Posts von JMFDub

08.08.2013 um 18:34  [Antwort]  "MOTORSPORTS" font

Thank you!!!


08.08.2013 um 15:56  [Ausgangseintrag]  "MOTORSPORTS" font

Hello all.

Looking for the font used for the bottom "MOTORSPORTS" copy.

Please help!

Thank you,
-Jon



03.07.2013 um 22:20  [Ausgangseintrag]  Royal Air font

Please help!



16.05.2013 um 18:22  [Ausgangseintrag]  FIND MY FONT




15.02.2013 um 15:50  [Ausgangseintrag]  RAGG Logotype




06.12.2012 um 19:02  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font identify?




21.11.2012 um 18:31  [Ausgangseintrag]  Kunes Font

Can anyone help with this font?
Thanks



31.08.2012 um 15:35  [Antwort]  Old Style Font ID

I actually just found it- You're right, it is similar to Goudy Old Style (which is what I've been using as placeholder), but it turns out to be...

Identifizierter Font: Black Beard


31.08.2012 um 15:22  [Antwort]  Old Style Font ID

Do you know the font type of the body copy? I already knew the headline was Marcelle Script. Sorry I did not specify.


31.08.2012 um 15:06  [Ausgangseintrag]  Old Style Font ID

I know this is a pretty old-style font, I just cannot think of the name. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you,



25.05.2012 um 15:34  [Ausgangseintrag]  Logotype Indentification

Hi all. Just wondering if someone could help me identify the lower font that says, "Pizza." I've already identified the top font as Fontin Regular.

Thanks!



27.02.2012 um 19:34  [Antwort]  Does anyone recognize these fonts?

Great, thank you.

Any idea on the second one?


27.02.2012 um 19:10  [Ausgangseintrag]  Does anyone recognize these fonts?

I need help identifying these fonts, most importantly the top script in red.




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 05:54
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts