Foro

8 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de dokz05

16/07/2012 a las 11:42  [respuesta]  BORACAY Font.. :(

Thanks a lot!


14/07/2012 a las 04:17  [post initial]  BORACAY Font.. :(

Please help me identify the font used in the image attached. Thanks in advance.



29/06/2012 a las 01:45  [respuesta]  Help.

Wow!.. this is great! Sure I can work on the flares! Thanks a lot!


28/06/2012 a las 09:40  [respuesta]  Help.

Thanks TradeSigns.. however, is there any free alternative out there?


28/06/2012 a las 05:58  [post initial]  Help.

Hey, Can anybody help me? What font is this? I am working with a client and want to revise their logo.

I need the font for "NationwideHire".

Thanks in advance!



11/05/2011 a las 03:54  [respuesta]  Linksys Logo Font

and the roundness as well is different..


16/12/2010 a las 08:07  [respuesta]  Please help..

Thank you so much!


16/12/2010 a las 02:30  [post initial]  Please help..

Hi, I am trying to look for a match for this font but i couldn't find it.. please help on this one.. thanks in advance




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 09:59
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts