Foro

Posts de xyzadrian

21/02/2024 a las 23:12  [post initial]  Help me please

What is the fonts included on this poster? Specially the "Torches" and "People" ones.



14/12/2023 a las 05:19  [respuesta]  Unimed logo font

The font is a adaptation of the original font logo. You can check the redesign process here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/165137541/Unimed-Redesign


14/12/2023 a las 05:15  [post initial]  Help me please

Do you know what the font it is? I think it's modified, but the font is pretty awesome. I'll be very grateful.



05/05/2023 a las 00:07  [post initial]  Help me please

What font is this?




It looks like Romantica STD.

Fuente sugerida: Romantica


20/11/2022 a las 17:52  [post initial]  What's the name of this font?

Help me please, I need the name of this font for a project!



11/03/2022 a las 01:55  [respuesta]  Please help

Maybe this one

Fuente identificada: Berkshire Swash










13/02/2022 a las 01:34  [post initial]  What's the name of this font?




20/01/2022 a las 05:36  [post initial]  "It all happens" font

Someone can help me with this font?



20/01/2022 a las 05:35  [respuesta]  Someone can help me? :(

thank yoooou


12/01/2022 a las 07:30  [post initial]  Someone can help me? :(

I need this font for a project. Can someone help me please?




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 14:24
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts