Forum

Posts von xyzadrian

21.02.2024 um 23:12  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help me please

What is the fonts included on this poster? Specially the "Torches" and "People" ones.



14.12.2023 um 05:19  [Antwort]  Unimed logo font

The font is a adaptation of the original font logo. You can check the redesign process here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/165137541/Unimed-Redesign


14.12.2023 um 05:15  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help me please

Do you know what the font it is? I think it's modified, but the font is pretty awesome. I'll be very grateful.



05.05.2023 um 00:07  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help me please

What font is this?




It looks like Romantica STD.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Romantica


20.11.2022 um 17:52  [Ausgangseintrag]  What's the name of this font?

Help me please, I need the name of this font for a project!



11.03.2022 um 01:55  [Antwort]  Please help

Maybe this one

Identifizierter Font: Berkshire Swash


11.03.2022 um 01:53  [Ausgangseintrag]  Please, anyone know the name of these fonts?




19.02.2022 um 01:53  [Ausgangseintrag]  PLS what's the name of the "Jessi" font?




13.02.2022 um 01:34  [Ausgangseintrag]  What's the name of this font?




20.01.2022 um 05:36  [Ausgangseintrag]  "It all happens" font

Someone can help me with this font?



20.01.2022 um 05:35  [Antwort]  Someone can help me? :(

thank yoooou


12.01.2022 um 07:30  [Ausgangseintrag]  Someone can help me? :(

I need this font for a project. Can someone help me please?




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 08:21
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts