Foro

4 posts

"Forgotten Memory Designs" font(s)?

09/05/2013 a las 22:56

Hello! What are the cursive font that says "Forgotten Memory Designs" and the one of the usernames below it ("Nniicole | The Snow Rose | rhian x" etc.) called?

Fuentes identificadas

Sign Handwriting  Sugerido por rocamaco 
Pixelade  Sugerido por Nniicole 

10/05/2013 a las 02:26

Fuente identificada: Sign Handwriting

05/06/2013 a las 18:33

fontfanatic ha dicho  

Hello! What are the cursive font that says "Forgotten Memory Designs" and the one of the usernames below it ("Nniicole | The Snow Rose | rhian x" etc.) called?

Hello!
Maker of the banner here (:
The top part is called "Sign Handwriting" and the smaller font is called "Pixelade" which has a tiny bit of my personal editing in it (:
I downloaded both of them from here [dafont.com] so you can find those.
Also, if you ever have any questions, feel free to just message me on Howrse or DeviantART (wherever you found the banner)
Fuente identificada: Pixelade

06/06/2013 a las 02:36

Nniicole ha dicho  
fontfanatic ha dicho  

Hello!
Maker of the banner here (:
The top part is called "Sign Handwriting" and the smaller font is called "Pixelade" which has a tiny bit of my personal editing in it (:
I downloaded both of them from here [dafont.com] so you can find those.
Also, if you ever have any questions, feel free to just message me on Howrse or DeviantART (wherever you found the banner)

Pixelade

I randomly went on deviantART and saw your banner, and was like "wow that's amazing!" Thank you for the help!

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 15:11

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto