Anzeige von maximusmaximus

Forum

9 posts

Posts von ajayajayaj

31.01.2019 um 21:56  [Ausgangseintrag]  DA FONT PASSWORD LEAK AGAIN

Hi, I changed my password after the Da Font password leak to a randomly generated one. I just received a ransom email with that password, it is used on no other sites. It looks like you were hacked again.

02.11.2018 um 00:14  [Ausgangseintrag]  DA FONT PASSWORD LEAK AGAIN

Hi, I changed my password after the Da Font password leak to a randomly generated one. I just received a ransom email with that password, it is used on no other sites. It looks like you were hacked again.

03.07.2017 um 20:48  [Antwort]  SCAMMER email

They were really late on the email. HaveIbeenPwned.com (website that emails you about data breaches) emailed me about this back in may 18th (the breach was the 16th, so it was really good notice). This is what was compromised:

In May 2017, font sharing site DaFont suffered a data breach resulting in the exposure of 637k records. Allegedly due to a SQL injection vulnerability exploited by multiple parties, the exposed data included usernames, email addresses and passwords stored as MD5 without a salt.

Bump

Ok. thanks for the help. It is a really nice font. I really with I could use it.

Hello, are you still there?

@Menhir Simple tfb

23.01.2017 um 05:49  [Ausgangseintrag]  Is there a way to contact zanatlija?

I sent a private message and got no response. I would like to use one of his fonts commercially.

Thanks!

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 03:47

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt