Anzeige von Blackletter Studio

Forum

Posts von JapanYoshi

Found it myself: Device by Dan X Solo. The lowercase letters are copied from uppercase and shrunk to about 90%.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Device

28.06.2022 um 17:13  [Ausgangseintrag]  You Don’t Know Jack: The Ride font

Preview uses asset rip from 1998 CD-ROM game “You Don’t Know Jack: The Ride”. Also seen on movie poster for “Cyxork 7”. I’ve tried XBAND Rough and FF Confidential, but both differ in C and R.

05.03.2022 um 16:54  [Antwort]  pls

Looks like an older version of Roboto. Roboto went through a redesign for Android 5 Lollipop, where the most obvious difference is tte shape of the R. SUPERHOT still uses the old version.

Identifizierter Font: Roboto

05.03.2022 um 16:49  [Antwort]  VOYAGERS (Amazon)

Looks like Avant Garde Gothic. A free version is available as TeX Gyre Adventor.

Identifizierter Font: Avant Garde Gothic

05.03.2022 um 16:47  [Antwort]  Font please

Identifizierter Font: Barlow Black Italic

05.03.2022 um 14:01  [Ausgangseintrag]  official Lingo app by Two Way Media

It's definitely not that.

03.09.2019 um 01:44  [Antwort]  DDR A Judgment Font

Handel Gothic is used in older versions, but not this one. This is probably handdrawn.

I'm 8 years late, but it's Xenotron Broadstroke.

Identifizierter Font: Xenotron Broadstroke

toto@k22 sagte  
What Claude is trying to say is what's with feature RQD? That's probably the reason why he provided the link to the filespec.

I don't see the problem; on all the programs I've used, including Notepad and Inkscape, the character substitution works correctly.

toto@k22 sagte  
As for the R.salt [R/r] pair, Cluade was trying to show you the kerning issue between the two characters. That kerning issue was not addressed by your kern feature.

That letter sequence never occurs; K.salt, R.salt, and T.salt only appear before [A/a], so the right side bearing is adjusted for that glyph. Would I have to use CALT for this instead?

toto@k22 sagte  
Lastly, what's with those PURCHASE PREMIUM TO UNLOCK glyphs? I count over 500 of them. If you did not intentionally put them there, I suggest that you remove those glyphs as they just unnecessarily bloat the font's file size.

That glyph replaces all the special characters supported by the paid version, Running Start Premium, as opposed to the glyphs that are NOT in the paid version, which fall back to the .notdef glyph.

Bearbeitet am 05.06.2019 um 01:31 von JapanYoshi

I don't know how that second image can ever occur, because R.salt only appears before an A, and never an R.

I'm not using Fontlab, and I will not pay $459 to upload one free font onto one website.

I've sent the updated version and they haven't gotten back to me.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/aulbr0d97ldgakh/Running_Start_Basic_1.1.zip/file

I've never had the problem with kerning tables before, and I doubt that that's the problem here. Do get back to me as swiftly as you can.

Bearbeitet am 03.06.2019 um 09:46 von JapanYoshi

I meant how would I convert my kerning matrix into that?

I'm indeed using a kerning table. How would I expand the table?

claudeserieux sagte  
Kerning individual pairs or Use a matrix of kerning classes

http://designwithfontforge.com/en-US/Spacing_Metrics_and_Kerning.html

That's what I'm doing.

01.06.2019 um 01:47  [Antwort]  what is that font?

It looks like a special font for machine engraving, like laser engraving and CNC milling.

01.06.2019 um 01:42  [Antwort]  BRAZIL FONTS

Administração com Transparência - Gill Sans

Identifizierter Font: Gill Sans

Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 02.06.2019 um 10:48 von marty666

01.06.2019 um 01:42  [Antwort]  BRAZIL FONTS

PORTELA VERDADE - Futura

Identifizierter Font: Futura

Bearbeitet am 02.06.2019 um 10:48 von marty666

01.06.2019 um 01:42  [Antwort]  what is the font?

I agree that it looks like Komika Axis indeed. The letters are at a weird angles and slightly distorted, however.

CHRISTIAN CHÁVEZ - Gill Sans. CHRISTIAN is Gill Sans Bold. CHÁVEZ is Gill Sans Roman, but seems to be elongated.

EL LADRÓN - I can't find the distressed font, but it seems to be a modified version of Optima.

Next time, please separate the two fonts into two threads.

==== Traduzido no Google Tradutor: ====

CHRISTIAN CHÁVEZ - Gill Sans. CHRISTIAN é Gill Sans Bold. CHÁVEZ é Gill Sans Roman, mas parece ser alongado.

EL LADRÓN - Não consigo encontrar a fonte aflita, mas parece ser uma versão modificada do Optima.

Da próxima vez, separe as duas fontes em dois segmentos.

Identifizierter Font: Gill Sans

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 18:31

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt