Anzeige von Dealjumbo

Forum

20 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von 276ccm

21.11.2017 um 00:09  [Antwort]  What font is this?

Thanks a lot for great information! :-)

20.11.2017 um 18:47  [Antwort]  Freakshow Logo, is this a font?

Yea i may just design something similar for the project :-) Working on a font together with letterheadfonts now :-)

20.11.2017 um 18:41  [Antwort]  Freakshow Logo, is this a font?

Letterheadfonts has a lot of good ones, but doubt this is from them.. quality not good enough :-)

20.11.2017 um 16:58  [Ausgangseintrag]  What font is this?

What font is this? I'm going to do some work for this club.. they thought it was Times New Roman Bold, but its not.. anywone knows please :-)

Beastie Boys, what font is the red 1987 in the background? Or something very similar? :-)

07.03.2013 um 20:42  [Ausgangseintrag]  Freakshow Logo, is this a font?

22.02.2013 um 17:33  [Antwort]  Sandborn Map Co. font styles..

metaphasebrothel sagte  
How come the text display for all the Myfonts links is FineAss Girls? I'm pointing the finger at claudeserieux.

Not sure, but I donīt see what it has to do with the subject..

Iīd appreciate if anyone got some ideas for the Sanborn style.

Thx :-)

22.02.2013 um 17:28  [Antwort]  Favorite Fonts!

Itīs difficult to have a favourite font (for me) as it depends a lot on the project, but I love the "old skool" style as some of the fonts from letterheadfonts.. many of them are really well done! The most important when choosing a font for me is to use one which is well made. The balance and weight is super important to get the right look.. I often see fonts that are free that almost looks like some of the ones I often use, but some times itīs not put so much into making it "perfect"..

Old Stock is one which Iīm super happy about.. :-)
http://www.letterheadfonts.com/fonts/oldstock.php

21.02.2013 um 23:06  [Antwort]  Sandborn Map Co. font styles..

Well, I canīt promise before Iīve seen it.. but let me know if you release something you believe interests me :-)

21.02.2013 um 22:48  [Antwort]  Sandborn Map Co. font styles..

He released a new one today, which is really nice! And I would buy it if it will be released as an option without the shadowing.. the shadows are looking good, but I would like the option to use it with or without. A good font is always worth buying, so if you got something extra nice, itīs a possible you will make a buck on me :-)

21.02.2013 um 22:40  [Antwort]  Font name

To answer for my self: It was be cause I was interested too, and to "bump" the photo/message.. and to get a reply if anyone responded. Think!

21.02.2013 um 21:31  [Antwort]  Sandborn Map Co. font styles..

Thanks, I forgot to say.. but that one is already bought a week ago :-) but a very good suggestion and looking for more like that :-)

Just a wild guess, "da font" is slang for "the font" ?

21.02.2013 um 18:17  [Ausgangseintrag]  Sandborn Map Co. font styles..

Hi there, Iīm working on a project making some "old skool" stuff, and I would love some help.. Iīm looking for some Sandborn Map Company inspired fonts. Many of these images are of course edited and hand made, but if anyone can point me to some nice fonts inspired by this kind of style (see images on links below)

I have bought some fonts from letterheadsfonts.com but if there are other font sites or any names for fonts that I should look for, I would appreciate it a lot!

Images: http://www.google.com/search?q=Sanborn+Map+Co.&hl=no&client=safari&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=f1UmUcmfOYWO4gTkjoHYBQ&ved=0CFwQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=666

Thanks in advance!

20.02.2013 um 19:54  [Antwort]  A Saving Whisper

Iīm also qurious on this one! Itīs probably edited, but from what? Anyone? :-)

20.02.2013 um 19:51  [Antwort]  Font name

Iīm sorry I dont know, but would love to know if it is too.. or what the original font might be. It looks edited tho.

20.02.2013 um 19:42  [Ausgangseintrag]  What font?

Itīs probably edited, but I would appreciate suggestions for the original or similar. Thanks in advance :-)

20.02.2013 um 19:40  [Ausgangseintrag]  What font?

Even tho this might be edited, I would appreciate suggestions for the original or similar. THanks in advance :-)

14.02.2013 um 20:06  [Ausgangseintrag]  Perrier, which font?

Is this a font, or special made for Perrier? Any suggestions?

23.01.2013 um 14:46  [Antwort]  Help, please

I doubt very much that Disney have given permission to use this font/logo on a T-shirt for someone private, but that is not actually my concern. Iīm not 100% on this one, but I know that Disney have developed their own fonts lately for many of their projects, which isnīt public. But if the permission is OK, why not ask the ones that gave the permission to give you or ID the fonts?

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 05:31

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt