Anzeige von Vilogsign

Forum

9 posts

Posts von ixipcalli

koeiekat sagte  
ixipcalli, Camila wants - for one reason or another - a gothic type. Nothing wrong with trying to sell one of your fonts but none of them have anything to do with gothic, right? On the side, nice as they are, your fonts are not really suited for body text. Display, on the contrary, fine.

Hi Koeiekat.
Yea!.. Really i'm not selling fonts!.. I'm just answering her question. I also think that my typeface designs are not suitable for a book but i dont know exactly what she's looking for. I suggested visiting MyFonts or Fontsripng.

Bearbeitet am 14.10.2014 um 00:01 von ixipcalli

KmyyC sagte  
Puedes pasarme tu sitio? asi te compro una fuente que me guste? Gracias. Es que no sé si tengo que comprarla en dólares o qué. Porfavor espero que responda.

Puedes checar en http://www.ixipcalli.com/fonts Si eres de México puedes ponerte ne contacto directamente conmigo.
Saludos!

Hola.
Puedes comprar una tipografía directamente en MyFonts o Fontspring, ellos se ponen en contacto con el autor si necesitas alguna información al respecto.
En mi sitio también puedes ver algunos diseños tipográficos que tengo en venta o usar los libres para tu proyecto.
Recuerda que en cualquiera de los casos, siempre hay que respetar el derecho de autor.
Saludos!

12.10.2014 um 19:32  [Antwort]  Contest / Concurso "laFont"...

metaphasebrothel sagte  
ixipcalli sagte  
metaphasebrothel sagte  
I think it deserves a French name. How about En Nuit?

Good idea, but do not forget to register it before someone does.
Good look!.

Dude, I was messing with you. "En Nuit" is poor grammatical French for "At Night", which should be written as "En la Nuit", but it sounds the same as "Ennui", as spotted by daaams, which means 'boredom'.

Ok... I thought it was a kind of "name", because there are many strange names for typefaces; but thanks for help us at understanding your sarcasm. I beg you if you wish to contribute to the community, brings something positive, otherwise refrain to do this kind of comments. Still, if you wish to participate are cordially invited.
Best regards!

12.10.2014 um 17:11  [Antwort]  Contest / Concurso "laFont"...

koeiekat sagte  
Why don't you think of a name yourself?

Hi.
Because we want to interact and meet the views of the people are inclined towards this theme. It is a marketing process. If you would like to participate, you can send all your suggestions in the registration area.
Good luck and look forward to your participation.

12.10.2014 um 17:03  [Antwort]  Contest / Concurso "laFont"...

metaphasebrothel sagte  
I think it deserves a French name. How about En Nuit?

Good idea, but do not forget to register it before someone does.
Good look!.

12.10.2014 um 17:01  [Antwort]  Contest / Concurso "laFont"...

toto@k22 sagte  
I think it is called marketing. IMO it is using the name contest to build awareness to the font. If and when it is time to release the font at MyFonts, people already know about it and might decide to buy. This also helps to introduce people to the foundry and to its fonts currently in the market. There are just too many foundries and too many fonts at MyFonts that you need to be creative to get noticed.

If I participate and win the naming contest, do I get royalty for naming the font?

Hi.

Yes.. If your proposal is selected, you will be given the entire font family. The typography is not a free font, so it will be a good winner.
You can meet our typographical projects in MyFonts.com if you searched as "ixipcalli".
Good luck and send your registration in the link above to place your proposal "IMO". Since it is likely that someone make record of your proposal.

12.10.2014 um 16:53  [Antwort]  Contest / Concurso "laFont"...

Hi friends!.

Their proposals are good.
But please place them in the registration area to be registered.
As well you can not record the name of the participant.

Good luck and send all the ideas you have in mind.

10.10.2014 um 21:54  [Ausgangseintrag]  Contest / Concurso "laFont"...

|EN|

Hi comunity DaFont.com
I want to make a cordial invitation to all who like the typeface design or designers to participate in this contest called "Lafont".
In this first stage we are looking for your creativity to "name" a new typeface designed. This is the first stage of the competition.
Meet the contest in the following url: http://www.ixipcalli.com/lafont/index_en.php

Thanks and good luck to all participants.

|ES|

Hola counidad de DaFont.com

Quiero hacerles una cordial invitación para todos los que gusten del diseño tipográfico o diseñadores a participar en este concurso llamado "laFont".
En esta primer etapa estamos buscando tu creatividad para "nombrar" una nueva tipografía que se ha diseñado. Esta es la primer etapa del concurso.
Conoce las bases del concurso en la siguiente url: http://www.ixipcalli.com/lafont

Gracias y suerte a todos los participantes.

Bearbeitet am 12.10.2014 um 17:12 von ixipcalli

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 08:01

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt