Forum

6 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von AMFS

26.10.2024 um 16:22  [Antwort]  Help finding font

Thank you so much! 😀


26.10.2024 um 12:24  [Antwort]  Who know that font? Please help

I believe is Amoret

Vorgeschlagener Font: Amoret


26.10.2024 um 12:17  [Antwort]  Forum Posting Issue (blank page)

Hi! I've tried different browsers and a different device, and I experienced the same issue. But I wasn't checking the box to receive the email replies. The issue was solved once I checked that.


26.10.2024 um 12:12  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help finding font

Hi!

Could you please help me finding the name of this font?
Thank you!



22.10.2024 um 16:13  [Antwort]  Forum Posting Issue (blank page)

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried reproducing the issue in a private window without any add-ons enabled, but unfortunately, the problem persists. After clicking "Submit," the page still turns blank, and the post doesn't get published.


22.10.2024 um 14:15  [Ausgangseintrag]  Forum Posting Issue (blank page)

Hi!
I'm having trouble posting on the forum regarding font identification. After I click "Submit," the page turns blank, and my post does not get published.

Could you please assist me with this issue? Thank you for your help!


Bearbeitet am 22.10.2024 um 14:48 von marty666



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 14:55
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts