If anyone is looking for a font for the text "available…" you go can try the Manuscript font. It also contains 4 different images of letters, numbers and additional characters.
If it help someone, i found it include italic version also.
Vorgeschlagener Font: Poets (Bereits vorgeschlagen hier) Not the same but based on Taylor's font. 4 different letters and digits. Check this out!
You can try this one. Is not exactly the same but you have there 3 stylistyc sets extra + some ligatures.
Try this one. I think that is what you are looking.
Vorgeschlagener Font: Poets
Bearbeitet am 10.03.2024 um 06:45 von TomeTome
bast.alec_ sagte 
If is really the font, how will you explain the small details such as the curves in the uppercase letters. I did reasearch about the font you sent and found just SOME simmilarities.
Check this. Maybe this is what are u looking
admin edit: knock-off link removed
Vorgeschlagener Font: Poets
Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 23.02.2024 um 15:21 von marty666
The correct font is similar to Big Caslon, but if you look closely you will notice differences in details.
There are no sharp angles in it. For example look at „H”, „P” or „M”.
I think that every character in this font looks different than in Big Caslon.
Bearbeitet am 19.02.2024 um 07:12 von TomeTome
Try this
admin edit: knock-off link removed
Vorgeschlagener Font: Poets
Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 23.02.2024 um 15:20 von marty666
Really? Unfortunately, most of the fonts inspired by this logo, whether on Etsy or other sites, are of very poor quality. Does anyone really want to do this right if they want to takie money from it? The rest of the letters look awkward in them. I'm not even talking about numbers :(
ed33pl sagte 
There's a custom font. You can find it here
Valinor
Finally there's full character set include!
Stone-Android sagte 
ed33pl sagte 
I hope it would be helpful.
Mallorn
Thanks for this. Would I be right in assuming these are recreations and not the originals used in the show?
I have finally got this font and the quality is really very good. Very well reproduced lettering. Professional work.
Perfect. Thank You!
Do you know what font is this? Please help!
Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 14:20