Anzeige von Fenotype

Forum

4 posts

Posts von Graphue

frd sagte  
If you're talking about new fonts that you haven't submitted before then yes you can. Just keep in mind it will take a lot longer than usual for them to be checked.

Hi again Frédéric, I'd like to submit new fonts but I had a doubt about which fonts I submitted before :') so I want to make sure if these fonts: Bankstory, Dandellion Fall and Lilium Star submitted already? or any other fonts I've missed? Thanks in advance!

frd sagte  
If you're talking about new fonts that you haven't submitted before then yes you can. Just keep in mind it will take a lot longer than usual for them to be checked.

Okay, understood! Thanks again Frédéric!

frd sagte  
Graphue sagte  
Hello!

I also submitted about 4-5 fonts in June, I haven't heard anything :( then I've re-submitted at the end of August. It still doesn't work, could you please check it? Thank you so much!

There were no submissions from you in June - only at the end of July and August. I can't stress this enough: do not submit your fonts several times if they haven't been upload yet. It is even more true now when we have massive delays. Everything is manually checked so if you submit a font twice it will be check twice to understand why it has been submitted twice. As it has been said in other topics the huge majority of rejected fonts are rejected for a reason and the author receives an email saying why. Please keep in mind that at the moment fonts are not added in the order they were submitted.

Thank you for the explanation, Frédéric! so far, two fonts have been added from the last submission. May I submit new fonts at the moment? or would you suggest me to wait first until all fonts from the last submission have been reviewed?

Hello!

I also submitted about 4-5 fonts in June, I haven't heard anything :( then I've re-submitted at the end of August. It still doesn't work, could you please check it? Thank you so much!

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 04:35

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt