Thank you so much guys! Really much appreciated.
Hi everyone, may I know what's the name of the font for the "BROLY" part from the logo? Thank you in advance.
Thank you so much! That was definitely the right one.
Hi everyone, may I know what's the name of the font for the "Apollyon's Legacy" part? Thank you in advance.
Hi guys, does anyone know the name of the font that they are using in the dialogue box? And also the font name for the "Jonathan" part? Please I need it so much for my fan-made game!
Bearbeitet am 20.07.2020 um 20:08 von RunzaQyu
marty666 sagte 
It's from 2 years ago can't tell if anyone still remembers it. But I'm just trying to bring it up again so that if anyone knows the name of the font by now.
Bearbeitet am 26.04.2020 um 21:17 von RunzaQyu
Does anyone the name of the font for The Dark Occult logo? Really much appreciate it if anyone knows this.
Dear admin, please create the option to delete the identification request so that it's easier for all of us to delete it by ourselves. Thank you.
Does anyone know what is the type of font for KAKAROT on the title?
Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 05:58