Anúncio de fthafm

Fórum

15.927 posts    Fontes identificadas    Apenas pedidos

Posts por frd

07/04/2021 às 04:59  [resposta]  Are multiple accounts allowed?

If you can keep a clear separate line between both accounts - completely different name, fonts, everything - it is possible to do so.

But a lot of authors submit similar fonts with multiple accounts resulting in both accounts being flagged for submitting copies of fonts. So in that case it's definitely not a good idea.

07/04/2021 às 03:46  [resposta]  Font approvement

I'm sorry to say your font was reviewed but not accepted. At the time we considered it had too many issues to be published. We found your font's weight was inconsistent. The alignement on the baseline was also inconsistent and there was no kerning at all. Considering all this we didn't send an email as it may happen in some cases - and as stated on the font submission page. If you feel that you would like to fix these issues you can feel free to submit it again of course. However it won't guarantee the font to be accepted this time.

30/03/2021 às 06:40  [resposta]  How to submit a font and accept by dafont?

Please refer to this previous answer.

frd disse  
frd disse  
I'm afraid there is nothing else that I can say after this last message:

"It seems like you're aware that we have delays. In this thread I also ask several times that people do not submit their fonts more than once. Unfortunately there is nothing more I can add at the moment. I can't stress this enough: do not submit your fonts more than once. We kindly ask for everyone's patience as we're working to deal with this issue. If you add a message to this thread it means we will spend time explaining the same things again instead of spending valuable time uploading new fonts."

You already submitted four times in five days even though you're aware of the delay we have. Once again we ask people not to submit their fonts several times.

I'm just adding that the moment, review time is about two and a half months.

Editado em 30/03/2021 às 06:41 por frd

25/03/2021 às 07:16  [resposta]  Carried Away font please

"CARRIED AWAY"

Fonte identificada: Impact

25/03/2021 às 07:13  [resposta]  pls help

Fonte identificada: York Baile Hill

24/03/2021 às 00:20  [resposta]  How to submit a font and accept by dafont?

Reviewing time is a little bit longer at the moment. I'm sorry to say your font hasn't been reviewed yet.

15/03/2021 às 07:10  [resposta]  pregunta

Please check this link: https://www.dafont.com/faq.php#create

15/03/2021 às 00:33  [resposta]  Are readme files mandatory?

They're not mandatory.

04/03/2021 às 07:17  [resposta]  help finding a font

How about searching in this category?

https://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=606&fpp=200

It may help narrow things down a little bit.

04/03/2021 às 01:17  [resposta]  Note of the Author

I already replied to your private message regarding this matter.

03/03/2021 às 03:56  [resposta]  what font is that?

Made bolder.

Fonte identificada: Frenchy

02/03/2021 às 00:13  [resposta]  change font name

When it comes to displaying the name of the font on Dafont we will always choose the name "within" the font file. So if you want to change the way the name is displayed you will have t change it within the font file too.

Edit: in the meantime, tags have been added.

Editado em 02/03/2021 às 03:43 por frd

01/03/2021 às 00:22  [resposta]  Caps Only Submission?

It's not necessarily an issue. As you can see from the newest fonts a few of them only have uppercase letters. That being said there are a lot of other things to consider: kerning, metrics, general aesthetics, etc.

01/03/2021 às 00:08  [resposta]  change font name

The name has to be changed in your font file. Once you have done this you can submit it as an update and we will take care of it.

25/02/2021 às 02:43  [resposta]  Identify This Font Please

Fonte identificada: Mark My Words

24/02/2021 às 03:40  [resposta]  API Fonts

Please check the link here: https://www.dafont.com/faq.php#win

15/02/2021 às 02:36  [resposta]  what this font?

Fonte identificada: Bunya

11/02/2021 às 05:27  [resposta]  not sure the name of the font

You can post the picture right here: https://www.dafont.com/forum/post.php?f=1

03/02/2021 às 00:26  [resposta]  How to update my font title in dafont?

You must be talking about the changes you made on January 31? These changes are not automatic and must be validated on our side. I'm sorry to say that there has been some delay but it should be taken care of this week.

01/02/2021 às 05:42  [resposta]  Comment supprimer son compte sur dafont ?

Bonjour Eymeric,

Vous avez reçu une réponse en 18 minutes hier - un dimanche soir. Nous restons à votre disposition si vous avez besoin d'aide.

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 08:37

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato