Forum

13,712 posts    Identified fonts

Posts by koeiekat

Jun 05, 2010 at 09:00  [reply]  Font is cut off

That is because the ascender is set too low. It is at 583 and should be at least 853 (the Windows Ascender). You need a font editor to correct this. If you use the lower case only tou won't have this problem.

Jun 05, 2010 at 08:44  [reply]  How Can Do This

I read amongst a lot of other possibilities:
1. Who can make the font with the stars for me. can you please help me.
2. Who made the font with the stars. Help me please.

It all depends on how you shake it ...

Jun 04, 2010 at 22:20  [reply]  new to dafont!!!! :)

What a nice gentle way to say it vinz ...

Jun 03, 2010 at 10:00  [reply]  Creating a Font

Can't blame you for thinking that Bob, wish it was true.

There is little doubt that FontLab is a more professional program for making fonts than Font Creator. But it comes at a prize and there is no trial. Thus, if someone wants to make just one, two, three fonts without having to buy the software needed there is but one solution: the High-Logic fully functional trials.

Jun 02, 2010 at 21:46  [reply]  Creating a Font

Good thinking, make it yourself.

Have a look at High-Logic. Scanahand maybe your solution for making a handwriting font. It will stop after the trial period but as you want only one that should not be a problem. Not happy with the result? Give Font Creator a try. A bit more complex but with much better results. Also here, the trial period is long enough.

There is one risk involved, having made one font may quickly lead you to want to make more ... and more ... and more ...

Jun 02, 2010 at 00:03  [reply]  Font

Dafont had a forum years ago and if you find this rude you should have seen what was happening then ... parts of it are still around.

Apart from that, you asked before, you were explained that what you were showing was not a font. Yet you come back with the same. Now, how would you define that?

Jun 01, 2010 at 23:10  [reply]  Font

Tophy, I'm afraid you don't understand the simple philosophy of the ignorant; it is text, it is printed, thus ... it is a font. Straight forward thinking, not disturbed by any knowledge whatsoever.

Jun 01, 2010 at 22:36  [reply]  Font

You don't give up easily, do you ...

Jun 01, 2010 at 21:05  [reply]  password for fonts

Maybe you should try to learn to understand your PC ...

Jun 01, 2010 at 20:26  [reply]  password for fonts

VTKS Revolt, like any other font on Dafont, does not require a password to unzip.

Edited on Jun 01, 2010 at 20:27 by koeiekat

Jun 01, 2010 at 18:12  [reply]  password for fonts

From which site did you download the fonts?

Jun 01, 2010 at 16:00  [reply]  open type

@ Bob

To help you understand typography definitions a little bit better, a font is a [point]size of a face of a type.
An ornament is not a type, it is an ornament. Which size is not expressed in points.
That, since the appearance of digital type, the word font is now used for complete type families (faces) in any size is only because the software nitwits knew nothing about typography and just picked the word that was used to describe the typeface letter size to be used.

Ergo, your creations are not fonts. The fact that they can be reproduced by typing a certain letter on a keyboard does not make them what is nowadays called a font. They are probably best defined as dingbats.

May 31, 2010 at 11:36  [reply]  Birchcraft 158 --HELP PLEASE

Nadianne

Identified font: Nadianne

May 30, 2010 at 09:27  [reply]  Please

Have to disappoint you Margo, this is the ancient art of handwriting.

Well, you said it yourself: "some sort of Celtic or goth font" and the A confirmed that. So is was not that difficult. Glad I could help.
BTW, in the end it was not the Demi Bold but the Regular.
Have fun and ... be nice to the cats.

May 27, 2010 at 20:24  [reply]  Harvesting dafont.com

As far as I know Dafont is spider-proof but there is a rar around with all Dafont up till December 2008.

May 27, 2010 at 20:20  [reply]  recherche de police

Transparent maybe?

May 27, 2010 at 00:51  [reply]  new font

nbgolfer12 said  
what FAQ? and what do you write your letters on before you submit it?

Paper?

May 26, 2010 at 00:07  [reply]  Number of characters

That, Staffan, is because most people that make a font have no clue about other languages besides their own. An å or š is something beyond their comprehension ... thus ...

All times are CEST. The time is now 23:51

Privacy Policy  -  Contact