The font used during the fight scenes of Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World fight font

Identified font

Alpha Taurus Pro Italic  Suggested by rocamaco 

Feb 27, 2011 at 02:26

"KO"
Identified font: Alpha Taurus Pro Italic

Feb 27, 2011 at 02:33

thank you thank you thank you! you are a beast!

Feb 27, 2011 at 07:49

"Reversal" I think is from an old Pizzadude font... but I can't find it right now.

Feb 27, 2011 at 11:43

JasonArthur said  
"Reversal" I think is from an old Pizzadude font... but I can't find it right now.

Yes, but just similar ( different "r" ) , for that I discharged it yesterday...

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Feb 27, 2011 at 11:44 by rocamaco

Mar 28, 2011 at 23:21

rocamaco said  
"KO"

Alpha Taurus Pro Italic

So do you guys know the font they use for "VS", "REVERSAL", and "FIGHT"? I think those are all the same and none of them are Alpha Taurus

EDIT: The VS and REVERSAL are nearly identical to Pizzadude's "Wide Awake" font. Still not sure about "FIGHT"

Edited on Mar 28, 2011 at 23:35 by thelonesoldier

Mar 28, 2011 at 23:40

thelonesoldier said  
rocamaco said  
"KO"

Alpha Taurus Pro Italic

So do you guys know the font they use for "VS", "REVERSAL", and "FIGHT"? I think those are all the same and none of them are Alpha Taurus

EDIT: The VS and REVERSAL are nearly identical to Pizzadude's "Wide Awake" font. Still not sure about "FIGHT"

That's what I've said above answering to JasonArthur...

Mar 28, 2011 at 23:42

No it isn't... you didn't mention a specific font. No offense, but "Yes, but just similar ( different "r" ) , for that I discharged it yesterday..." isn't a gramatically correct sentence, it doens't make any sense >_<

Fast reply!

Mar 28, 2011 at 23:45

thelonesoldier said  
No it isn't... you didn't mention a specific font. No offense, but "Yes, but just similar ( different "r" ) , for that I discharged it yesterday..." isn't a gramatically correct sentence, it doens't make any sense >_<

Fast reply!

I didn't mention a specific font because it's a quote of Jason Arthur, and we both knowed the font in question... and anyway it wasn't a exact solution... and don't worry no ofence I just explain you my facts... and anyway I know my english is awfull, I'm not american or english...

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Mar 28, 2011 at 23:50 by rocamaco

Mar 28, 2011 at 23:48

All right, no problem, thanks

All times are CEST. The time is now 06:13

Privacy Policy  -  Contact