Ad by didjadid

Forum

13 posts

Dum Dum Girls Band Logo

Apr 25, 2012 at 13:31

Hi. I´m searching for the font the Band DumDumGirls used for their Logo. Would be nice if someone could help. THX.

Dum Dum Girls Band Logo

Identified font

Pod  Suggested by frd 

Apr 25, 2012 at 13:35

Identified font: Pod

Apr 25, 2012 at 13:39

WOW. That was fast. Thanks a lot drf

Apr 25, 2012 at 17:28

¡Qué fuente más simple y más guapa al mismo tiempo!...

UPDATE: What a simple and beautiful font, at the same time!...

Edited on Apr 26, 2012 at 21:41 by rocamaco

Apr 26, 2012 at 10:44

@ SPANISH GUY: Und kannst du mir das auch noch mal in ALLEMAN machen alda?
You can do it in German, French, ... Mandarin?
Es ist ja nu nicht jeder der Typokönig... Even if it was that simple, not everyone is TypoKing... and is fluent in spanisch/portogi...

So thanks again drf

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:19

Was ist mit dir los mein Freund ? Ist es ein Problem dass Rocamaco Spanisch spricht ? Er hat nur gesagt dass diese Schriftart ihm gefällt. Jeder spricht in seiner Muttersprache wenn sie wollen

Edited on Apr 26, 2012 at 11:21 by drf_

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:34

That´s not the point. I´ve no problem with spanish. But i think it is a bit unfriendly to reply something others couldn´t understand. And trust me spanish is far too bad to understand the second part of the sentence...and that was why I get it a bit wrong.
Anyway, may frensh isn´t much better but your german is quiet good...
So, no harm meant!

cheers, salute, prost, à la vôtre!

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:46

No harm done Well, I understand your point, but I don't think Rocamaco meant to be unfriendly anyway Some people are just more at ease with some languages, and I completely respect that. I also understand Spanish is more difficult to you than it could be to me, as their are similarities with French. But hey, this is an international forum so you can expect to see many languages around here

Grab a beer and a Currywurst for me my friend

Apr 26, 2012 at 21:01

@Gerd:
For your interest English, French and Spanish are the 3 official languages of the forum, by the moment at least. By the way, I was making an effort speaking in spanish since is not my native language . And also, the case was closed since you said thank you, later I only commented a font I didn't see before, so you were the only unfriendly/intolerant, in my opinion...

PS: 我普通话讲得非常好,当你想要我们可以谈了一小会儿 .

@Fred:
Gràcies per les teves paraules i la teva ajuda amb aquest alemany kartoffel i cap-quadrat dels collons...

Apr 26, 2012 at 21:06

Domo aligato Rocamaco !

De res

Apr 27, 2012 at 11:56

Hey Rococo. I´m german, not stupid. So what the fuck should this be. I do not call you a tomato. So fuck off.
Exactly what I described happend cause you answerd in a language not many EUROPEAN people understand. I simply missunderstood you.
And WOW offical Languages... you are more german than me it seems. If it is official it is correct and right for shure ...???

PS o you and your friends do partys on April 20th? H***H***** or what?

Apr 27, 2012 at 12:09

Wow wow, keep it cool Gerd. You're the one who came here complaining about Rocamaco speaking in Spanish, so what the hell man ? If you can't deal with stereotypes like German being a "hard" language to hear, that not our problem. I told you to grab a beer and a currywurst and you didn't notice, though. You can make jokes about French too, I won't be offended. These are just jokes, there's nothing wrong about that. So you'll have to deal with it.

This is an international forum. We got people speaking Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Filipino, Indonesian, we even got once a guy who was speaking a language from Hawaii. So what ? I think it's much more polite that someone who only speaks one language comes here and says "please" or even "thank you" in its own language, so we can google translate this and see how polite people are, instead of just showing a picture without a single word - which happens a lot.

You talk about Europeans, but have you thought about other people ? Spanish is understood by almost every people in Central and South America, much more than English is.

And what the fuck is it about your last sentence ?? One more comment like this and you'll be banned from here.

Apr 27, 2012 at 12:35

Aehm, I´m totally with you. Because of south- and middleamerika I said european.
The last sentence is exactly that case where all that stereotype jokes are in and what they provoke. NATIONAL FUCK SHIT

BTW: I hate beer and currywurst. And Froglegs as well. Cheers with a Longdrink. G.

All times are CEST. The time is now 08:45

Privacy Policy  -  Contact