3 posts

What is this font?

Dec 04, 2011 at 04:11

I've seen this font around a lot, but can't remember the name. It's an all uppercase, with the lines through it, typically seen in black. If you know what this is, or something similar, let me know. Thanks!

What is this font?

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Dec 04, 2011 at 04:14 by juliemo

Identified font

Sketch Block   Suggested by rocamaco   (view post)

Dec 04, 2011 at 04:16

Identified font: Sketch Block

Dec 04, 2011 at 04:22

Thank you.

All times are CET. The time is now 02:26


New posts/replies disabled during the european winter time change (CEST to CET - 2 hours max. - This happens once a year)

Ad by iybi
Privacy Policy  -  Contact