Forum

14 posts

Want to use a font for my business name

Jul 08, 2013 at 12:17

Hi, i would like to use one of the font as my business font and not sure how to go about it correctly? I am guessing i need to speak with the author but completely no idea what to do. Please help!

Thank you

Terri

Jul 08, 2013 at 12:23

Yes, you should.

Jul 08, 2013 at 14:39

"one of the font" ?

Jul 08, 2013 at 14:56

fonts * thanks for pointing out my typo - any advice?

Jul 08, 2013 at 16:53

the fonts

Jul 08, 2013 at 16:58

very helpful :/

Jul 08, 2013 at 17:11

the

Edited on Jul 08, 2013 at 17:15 by koeiekat

Jul 08, 2013 at 17:30

Is this not a forum for people with questions or that want help? Saying 'THE FONTS' over again is not helpful. Try using sentences. If your not a helpful/nice person, then don't comment on here at all. Won't be using this website again.

Jul 08, 2013 at 17:33

When the wise man points at the moon, the idiot looks at the finger

Jul 08, 2013 at 17:33

wow

Jul 08, 2013 at 17:36

Obviously, you have missed the advice in Koeiekat's message, ergo, looking at the finger. If you had given the name of the font(s) you want to use, maybe we could have had a little bit more information about the author, who knows?

Jul 08, 2013 at 17:40

If there were any form of activity inside your scull you might have concluded that keep talking about the fonts is not exactly sufficient information to give us a chance to help. But apparently there no activity whatsoever. You seem to be one of those minds that are stones of great smoothness which are demonstrably capable of infinite rolling without once gathering a lick of moss.
Ask your medic for a brain transplant.

Jul 08, 2013 at 17:45

Thank you for explaining. I am definitely not an idiot but definitely not knowledgeable on where you all obviously are. I thought that was what help forums were for. Unfortunately i could not guess the answer from a message saying 'the fonts' and a little person banging his head on the wall. I have no background or information on this kind of thing so it would have been nice for Koeiekat to explain instead of presuming i knew what 'the fonts' means.

Never mind, I'd rather find the answer somewhere else. Take a minute to look at how you deal with new people and 'help' them instead of using sarcasm and insults.

Happy monday.

Jul 08, 2013 at 18:43

TerriLeigh said  
fonts * thanks for pointing out my typo - any advice?

It's not what I pointed on.
"The font" ? What font ?

TerriLeigh said  
I thought that was what help forums were for.

Yes but help us to help you.

it would have been nice for Koeiekat to explain instead of presuming i knew what 'the fonts' means.

You are the applicant and yet we make the effort to talk to you in your language (which is not ours language). So do at least the effort to ask your question clearly, with enough information to an answer were possible.

Take a minute to look at how you deal with new people and 'help' them instead of using sarcasm and insults.

The regulars in this forum are helping "new people" for many years, taking on their leisure time to respond fully voluntarily and with nothing in return except sometimes (not always) a thank you.

Edited on Jul 08, 2013 at 18:58 by Menhir

All times are CEST. The time is now 07:24

Privacy Policy  -  Contact