Anuncio de ardana619

Foro

Posts de frd

Fuente identificada: Footlight

07/06/2012 a las 10:43  [respuesta]  Boyfriend Font pleaseee

styrofoamballs ha dicho  
If they didn't get it from dafont, I'll have to find out who was distributing it and why. Good thing I keep all source files locked away. The .vfb last save was 2/20/12. Solid proof. Two days later it showed up on here.

Well, the thing is, not every website is as "author friendly" as dafont is. Take this thread for example. Many websites just "suck" the content of others. You can still try to contact the webmasters behind these kind of websites, but honestly, I'm pretty sure it would be too much time consuming, for a result that will be very disappointing.

Then, of course I understand it's very frustrating to see this kind of things. But take a look at it this way : [Hollywood trailer voice] They used your font without the legal authorization. They're wrong. They're big. They should have done the right thing. They didn't. Now you're mad and asking for revenge. [HTV off]

If I were you, I would just show up - even by email, uh, you don't wanna be stalking - and say "Hi, I'm [put your name here] the guy you stole from. As you wouldn't like me to download your music illegally, I don't want you to use my font illegally. But hey, I'm sure we can find an arrangement (please note that my Bank Account [put number here] doesn't accept CD from whatever artist is on your label, but only Dollars with some zeros). [add some lawyer stuff]. Yours sincerely, kiss on the cheek, [Sign]".

I'm pretty sure they'll be comprehensive. Then you can walk the street with a t-shirt "I'm the guy who designed Justin Bieber's font"

Unfortunately, you're neither the first, nor the last person, to whom this will happen

Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 07/06/2012 a las 10:47 por drf_

07/06/2012 a las 09:54  [respuesta]  Do you this font?

Fuente identificada: Storybook

07/06/2012 a las 09:53  [respuesta]  Boyfriend Font pleaseee

They must have changed the "E" ?

But for the rest, you're 100% right.

Well, the things is, you can't always prevent people from doing bad things. But yes, when you see these kind of things, as far as I'm concerned, the best thing to do is to contact the author/manager (shouldn't that be his father or his mom ? ) and make them notice they did something bad, if you see what I mean. Then, I'm sorry, but even if it says here, on dafont.com, that the font is free for personal use, it's only lightly stated in your licence text file - but it IS stated, anyway. And you're not even sure they got the font from here, it could have been downloaded someplace else. Anyway, that's just a detail.

Hey, in the end, fucking good news, ain't it ? The kid who makes every girl under 11 go completely mad is using your font

Well of course, you could still have been wishing for a real artist, but that's life

07/06/2012 a las 09:43  [respuesta]  "my beliebers"

Hard to be 100% sure though.

Fuente identificada: Mesquite

07/06/2012 a las 09:37  [respuesta]  fONT ?

Fuente identificada: Heretic Black

07/06/2012 a las 09:11  [respuesta]  need help on my club font

Fuente identificada: Hazel

Fuente identificada: Thorowgood Sans

06/06/2012 a las 19:40  [respuesta]  please :(

You're welcome

06/06/2012 a las 18:38  [respuesta]  Born This Way

06/06/2012 a las 16:52  [respuesta]  Please,help me with this font.

Yes, I wasn't really sure. Let's see if something comes up

06/06/2012 a las 16:27  [respuesta]  CIA World Factbook

You're welcome

Fuente identificada: Lobster

06/06/2012 a las 15:56  [respuesta]  Name this font

Fuente identificada: Bernhard Condensed

06/06/2012 a las 15:54  [respuesta]  CIA World Factbook

If you're talking about the names

Fuente identificada: Benguiat

06/06/2012 a las 15:29  [respuesta]  Guess this font??

You're welcome Have a great day too !

06/06/2012 a las 15:25  [respuesta]  Guess this font??

Fuente identificada: Block Extra Condensed

06/06/2012 a las 15:23  [respuesta]  Recherche police "médicament", "comprimé"

Après, si tu ne veux écrire que 2 mots, tu peux toujours te débrouiller pour l'écrire via le lien que Menhir te donne, et utiliser l'image générée avec ton texte perso. Tout dépend de la qualité que tu veux...

06/06/2012 a las 15:16  [respuesta]  Recherche police "médicament", "comprimé"

Eh oui, c'est une police commerciale

06/06/2012 a las 15:04  [respuesta]  Moonrise Kingdom font ?

You're welcome

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 11:52

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto