Posts von m.s

26.02.2024 um 01:32  [Antwort]  Sans-Serif font with Serif "quote marks"

Found it myself!

Vorgeschlagener Font: Vrinda

Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 26.02.2024 um 22:39 von m.s

24.01.2024 um 17:38  [Antwort]  Sans-Serif font with Serif "quote marks"

Bump? It's been well over five days!

Thanks in advance!

29.10.2023 um 19:28  [Antwort]  Sans / Serif Credits Font(s)

Thank you to all who replied, much appreciated!

10.10.2023 um 03:21  [Ausgangseintrag]  Sans / Serif Credits Font(s)

From the end credits of The Nun II, a Sans and Serif font.

Thanks!

23.04.2023 um 00:08  [Ausgangseintrag]  OG "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Movie Logo?

01.02.2022 um 20:57  [Ausgangseintrag]  Horror-ish Sans Serif Fonts?

Most horror fonts tend to be bloody or scratchy looking, like letters that are dripping or have been slashed or splattered, or they tend to be Serif fonts like Trajan (I'm pretty sure I saw a blog post once that noticed several different horror movie posters all using Trajan lol). I was wondering if there were any Sans Serif fonts that somehow have a horror vibe or quality?

A previous request listed the (customised) fonts here: https://www.dafont.com/forum/read/402327/dc-s-birds-of-prey

Hope that helps!

15.08.2021 um 22:30  [Ausgangseintrag]  Harley Quinn Sans-Serif T-Shirt Font?

Full text is HARLEY F**KING QUINN repeated in a diagonal pattern.

03.05.2021 um 16:38  [Ausgangseintrag]  Sans-Serif font with Serif "quote marks"

This is a font I used for an English assignment several years ago in high school which I've never been able to remember the name of, or find, since. Unfortunately I no longer have the word doc in which the assignment was typed. It looks like a fairly standard Sans-Serif font but as you can see it has Serif style commas and quote marks. I can add another section of the text with other characters if need be.

Bearbeitet am 03.05.2021 um 16:40 von m.s

Brilliant; thank you!

As title says, this font is similar looking to Century Gothic but the quotation marks are different.

Thanks in advance to any and all replies!

27.04.2021 um 23:00  [Antwort]  Font please

Very welcome!

27.04.2021 um 22:26  [Antwort]  Font please

Quite certain this is either Courier or Courier New.

Identifizierter Font: Courier New

Bearbeitet am 28.04.2021 um 04:09 von frd

Yes, it's not common to have the serif-style commas with sans-serif fonts like this, which is why I liked it. I just wish I still had the original Word file this was typed in...

Thanks for replying! Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be a match, though it is similar; the commas and speech marks are totally different.

31.07.2019 um 23:15  [Ausgangseintrag]  Gothic / Horror-esque Sans Serif fonts..?

Bit of an unusual request, I imagine, as Sans Serif fonts aren't typically associated with either Gothic or Horror. I'm looking for Sans Serif fonts that somehow manage to have a bit of that edge to them. Engravers Gothic was the font that sparked the idea, really - it manages to have a kind of spooky connection, despite not being adorned with sharp edges or dripping blood accents or whatever.

Are there any other fonts that fit this bill?

27.12.2016 um 01:47  [Antwort]  Often used in books font...

jerseygirl sagte  
Matrix II Tall

Many thanks!

20.12.2016 um 22:47  [Ausgangseintrag]  Often used in books font...

I've seen this font used quite a few times in different books. Created a composite image from a book cover and the interior of another to make the ID easier.

Thanks in advance!

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 20:21

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt