Anzeige von scupbucket

Forum

Posts von classyyrikka

31.08.2016 um 07:35  [Antwort]  Is this a font?

edit: no wait, that was from the original swedish fish packaging, not the updated version. i think this one may be custom designed....
please ignore my post thanks

Vorgeschlagener Font: Goudy Heavyface

Bearbeitet am 31.08.2016 um 07:37 von classyyrikka

27.08.2016 um 05:00  [Ausgangseintrag]  "Automatic" font

From kpop group Red Velvet's MV. it looks like it could be Gotham, but I'm not sure if it is.

09.05.2013 um 05:31  [Antwort]  I need this font for free

Why is everyone comparing font piracy and general piracy to actual stealing? It's not the same thing.A font, even if it's a 'commercial product', should not be compared to something of much higher value, such as a car or house, etc. Its value is much lower than that, it's not something you NEED to live life and is not nearly as expensive. Piracy is copying, yes, and it's 'taking money', but it's not comparable to actual stealing. Is it 'stealing' if you copy it from a computer, and not a site, where the license was rightfully purchased? I've done that before, my laptop has more fonts than my desktop, including some commercial ones that were purchased a long time ago, but not by me, so am I technically 'pirating' those fonts; only if I'm using them for my own projects and nothing commercial?

Anyway, yes, you should buy it, but what people don't seem to realize is that not everybody has the money to purchase commercial fonts; I'm a student interested in typography and I can't pay for anything right now, on my own anyway. I'm not gonna give a link to anything, but I'm just saying... one of the main reasons why people ask for free commercial fonts is not because they're cheapskates, but because they aren't able to afford some of the outrageous font asking prices, or would like to use the font personally.

Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 09.05.2013 um 05:35 von classyyrikka

I really can't afford fonts at the moment, I'm still a student; and prices for them are pretty outrageous anyway, but I really like Helvetica, which, of course, has to be a commercial typeface. Are there any other alternatives besides Arial / Coolvetica, which I already have, that I can use, that are very similar?

I'd ask for a download of Helvetica, but of course, there would be no help, and the usual 'you can't get commercial fonts for free / personal use' replies (though you can, it's not difficult for certain fonts, and very difficult for others; as a student who can't afford fonts, and music, really, I have copies, don't reprimand me, I love typography and editing, but I can't pay hundreds for a font family, okay? I know I am 'stealing' money from the hands of font developers, but if I can't afford it, how can I give them money for their fonts in the first place? ).

So, in conclusion, I'd like to know some good, free, alternatives to Helvetica BESIDES Arial & Coolvetica.
~Thanks!

23.04.2013 um 23:07  [Ausgangseintrag]  iPhone note font

Looking for it

22.04.2013 um 05:55  [Antwort]  Girls' Generation Font

"GIRLS' GENERATION" looks like steefish.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Steelfish

Bearbeitet am 22.04.2013 um 06:21 von classyyrikka

19.04.2013 um 08:11  [Ausgangseintrag]  Manga scanilation font?

Sorry if the picture's small, the photo itself wasn't originally very large.

Bearbeitet am 19.04.2013 um 08:18 von classyyrikka

19.04.2013 um 08:09  [Antwort]  Koda Kumi - JAPONESQUE

Thanks!

18.04.2013 um 23:04  [Ausgangseintrag]  Koda Kumi - JAPONESQUE

18.04.2013 um 21:25  [Antwort]  RUN DEVIL RUN Font

I think the font is customized/made by SM Ent, but here's something close.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Itsadzoke

Vorgeschlagener Font: Ultra Condensed Sans Serif

10.04.2013 um 08:50  [Antwort]  Font Name

Vorgeschlagener Font: Bebas Neue

10.04.2013 um 04:45  [Antwort]  Font?¿

Vorgeschlagener Font: Ultra Condensed Sans Serif

10.04.2013 um 03:05  [Antwort]  Demi Lovato New Album Font

Pretty sure it's the same font that was used on Heart Attack.

Identifizierter Font: Baksheesh

31.03.2013 um 06:06  [Antwort]  Please? What is this font?

rocamaco sagte  
ITC Avant Garde Gothic Bold

Thanks!

30.03.2013 um 22:54  [Ausgangseintrag]  Please? What is this font?

30.03.2013 um 03:31  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font used on this book cover?

30.03.2013 um 03:04  [Ausgangseintrag]  Does anyone know what this font is?

Help would be very much appreciated, and if the font isn't free, can I have a free alternative?

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 10:13

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt