Anzeige von DAFONTRULZ

Forum

31 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von moltres_rider

I CANNOT POST ANY FONT IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS!!! IT ALWAYS ERRORS OUT AS "IMAGE MUST BE PNG JPG OR GIF FILE" BUT ALL REQUESTS I MADE WERE JPG FORMAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21.11.2012 um 23:37  [Ausgangseintrag]  this font in this meme

what is the font used in this "I don't know if" memes???

16.10.2012 um 18:06  [Ausgangseintrag]  what is this font???

what is the font that the word 'love' is written in???

I submitted a font identification topic and the topic NEVER showed up!!! so I go and submit it again and it said it was a duplicate!!! MY ORIGINAL TOPIC NEVER SHOWED!!! THERE IS NO DUPLICATE!!! now don't say it is my fault again because I can provide screenshots if I HAVE to!!!

it is NOT even in the 'my requests' page!!!

EDIT: in fact, EVERY font identification I submit gets that 'duplicate' error message!!!

Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 15.10.2012 um 22:39 von moltres_rider

15.10.2012 um 22:20  [Ausgangseintrag]  That's What I Call Music

what is the font in the 'that's what I call music' text??? is it just ASCII??? it looks like something simple!!!

YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM????? AN IDIOT??????????? QUIT LINKING TO *EXPENSIVE* NOT WORTH THE MONEY FONTS!!!!!!!

09.10.2012 um 21:15  [Ausgangseintrag]  what font is this for Sim City 2000

what is the font in the Sim City 2000 logo

I had to resubmit my requests and then they showed up!!! please fix this topic disappearing bug!!!

09.10.2012 um 21:09  [Ausgangseintrag]  Super Nintendo logo

09.10.2012 um 21:08  [Ausgangseintrag]  Oregon Trail font

the font for the Oregon Trail game logo... where can I get???

I posted two font requests in the font identification forums but they ARE NOT showing up in the 'latest requests' in that forum!!! it is like my requests disappear after I post them!!!

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 00:12

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt