Anzeige von harisgostudio

Forum

5 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von jewelsmac6

07.02.2019 um 22:17  [Ausgangseintrag]  Champion Sports logo

I have come across a few fonts that come close but not quite: tartine script regular, sauber script, Sivellin, Kinescope, Alfons Brush Bold, Dog Days Brush, Black Script, Ed's Market Main Script.

Can anyone identify this font? Or do you feel you could design this typeface? Thank you in advance!!

Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 07.02.2019 um 22:21 von jewelsmac6

Sorry, I should have included that in info in my post. I am looking for a wide variety of fonts. So maybe an ecelctic pack, or a few separate packs. I am after some handwritten, grunge, distorted styles, but also nice serif, sans serif and calligraphic styles. I know that is all over the board, which is the problem I am facing - to find a wide variety pack, or a few individual packs. And of course, with the license for commercial use and allow me to copyright/trademark my work after the designs are complete.

I was looking at the MacWare packs. They seem affordable and include over 1000 fonts, but are only for MACs (I need the fonts for a PC). Any advice or feedback about these MacWare packs? Or other ideas of where I should be looking for a pack like these for a PC platform? Many thanks!!

Yes, as I am finding out, there isn't an easy solution! I have emailed one of the font author's that I like very much and am waiting to see what they say and how this will pan out. I guess, unless the readme files included with the font say it is free to use for commercial work, I need to get permission directly from the author. I am also looking around to buy a font pack that would include the commercial license and allow me to trademark or copyright my designs in the future. Any ideas there, where I can get a wide variety of fonts for a decent price that include a legitimate license for me to trademark/copyright later on? Thank you all for you responses!!

Thank you so much for the links and information! I have saved these links so I can really read into them tonight. Basically, I am going to be designing retail products for re-sale using some of these fonts in my designs. In the long run, of course I want to have my design work protected but want to make sure I am legally allowed to do so using the fonts from thise site or any other site.

Based on you said about converting the text to outline, if I were to convert these fonts to outline, might I be alright to have the designs copyrighted? Or should I contact the author of the fonts I use and get a written statement of a license from them?

Thanks so much!!

30.01.2011 um 23:54  [Ausgangseintrag]  OK to copyright work using these fonts?

I am going to be designing some pieces that I am looking at having copyrighted when finished. Is that ok to do if I use fonts from this site in my designs? Thanks!

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 16:54

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt