fonatica ha detto 
Futura Now Script
I am not sure about this, if you pay attention to the letter "S", its shape is different!
iichxrryblcssom ha detto 
Newgate Black
Thank you dear friend, yes the black font is what you suggested, I want to know what is the name of the pink font.
please, name of this font?
Modificato 2 volte. Ultima modifica su 23/02/2023 alle 12:47 da Mitra
Who knows the names of these fonts?
Especially the pink font that he wrote "shortcuts"
Please help me to know about this font , thank a lot...
please say to me name of this font.
thanks of everyone.
I am looking for this font for some time.
Many fonts like this font, but the font is exactly like me.
Please help'll put the name and link.
very thank.
I am looking for this font for some time.
Many fonts like this font, but the font is exactly like me.
Please help'll put the name and link.
very thank.
I am looking for this font for some time.
this font use on prince of persia 2008 launch trailers.
Many fonts like this font, but the font is exactly like me.
Please help'll put the name and link.
very thank.
Modificato 4 volte. Ultima modifica su 30/05/2013 alle 08:51 da Mitra
Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 13:09