Pubblicità di maximusmaximus

Forum

3 posts

Posts di dogzo

Thank you for your response and the advice. I have definitely learned my lesson on checking on the usability first. I have been using DaFont for a couple of years and I guess I have been lucky with always being able to contact the author. With my bad luck this time I was able to find two fonts without being able to get a hold of the authors. I have already emailed the 28 Days Later author a couple of days ago but alas no response. =(

I'll try and talk my client into using another font.

Thanks again!

Best,
gaby

Would like to use fonts for commercial use but DaFont says the fonts are "free for personal use". I cannot get a hold of the authors nor does DaFont give you a way to contact them. Do you think its okay to just use them and wait and see what happens? I don't think that suggesting to use a different font is useful. Why would they have the font on here in the first place if you are not supposed to use it?

I have a client waiting and would like to use 28 Days Later or Keetano ATL My Gangsta.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!

Looking into purchasing Keetano ATL My Gangsta by Keetano ATL My Gangsta and 28 Days Later by Filmhimmel for commercial use. They are listed as "Free for Personal Use". There is nothing in the font itself or a "ReadMe" document in the zipped folders. I have commented on their fonts through DaFont to contact me. I have searched their names on the interweb and think I might have emailed the right person but no response.

Any tips? Ideas?

Any help would be grateful.

Best,
g

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 04:50

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti