Forum

Posts di jaekulc

24/12/2025 alle 22:52  [risposta]  Font name?

Carattere Identificato: Black Han Sans


23/01/2025 alle 00:08  [risposta]  font pls

Han

Carattere Identificato: 1HoonDdukbokki R


23/01/2025 alle 00:02  [risposta]  font pls

Rom

Carattere Identificato: 1Hoonburger R


25/02/2024 alle 20:55  [post iniziale]  Font of the title?




25/02/2024 alle 20:53  [post iniziale]  Font?




24/02/2024 alle 03:13  [post iniziale]  font of the title?




05/02/2024 alle 21:42  [post iniziale]  Font?





jerseygirl ha detto  
Haverbrooke

Thanks!!


03/02/2024 alle 20:24  [post iniziale]  Font of Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard's wife?




03/02/2024 alle 20:22  [risposta]  Font of BTS 방탄소년단?

wonderfullym4x ha detto  
Btw I'm actually someone who makes color coded lyrics too, the font is THEPlaying

THEPlaying

Thank you I was looking for that font, I had already used it but I didn't remember the name.


03/02/2024 alle 03:15  [post iniziale]  Font of BTS 방탄소년단?





fonatica ha detto  
Stranger Danger

Thank you


03/02/2024 alle 03:04  [risposta]  Title font and STRAY KIDS? please

wonderfullym4x ha detto  
Font for "Lalalala"

Cairn

Thank you


03/02/2024 alle 00:38  [post iniziale]  Title font and STRAY KIDS? please








03/02/2024 alle 00:35  [post iniziale]  Font of the lyrics Eng/Rom/Han?





Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 12:16
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts