Pubblicità di tcarisland

Forum

7 posts    Solo richieste

Posts di AsaSpades

Font used on mono/stereo indicators on 60s Parlophone records. Was also used on the title of With the Beatles. This font was in use as the mono/stereo indicator before With the Beatles was released. I think the letters were sourced from sort of book of typefaces. I've looked for this font before, and it seems no one has digitized it. I only want to know the source of this typeface. Thanks.

03/04/2023 alle 00:38  [post iniziale]  Love Me Do / P.S. I Love You single font

The font in question is the one that spells out the names of the songs, on the left in pink and orange. Thanks.

02/04/2023 alle 18:45  [post iniziale]  White Album serial number

I tried to isolate the numbers as best as possible, but I can't seem to find which font this is. Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

15/06/2022 alle 23:57  [post iniziale]  Will's Settlement

I'll try this again. I drove out to the subdivision and took a picture of the sign for highest quality possible. My last attempt got deleted due to it being low resolution, so this should do it.

05/07/2021 alle 21:02  [post iniziale]  Please help me find this font.

A while back I posted a topic on a font used in a logo for SignKo. I believe I’ve come across the font in use elsewhere, in the image provided (the font being the text around the image of the car), so could anyone please find the font? Thanks!

23/06/2021 alle 04:28  [post iniziale]  Font for logo?

Specifically the text "Sign Co.". Thanks!

06/06/2021 alle 23:03  [post iniziale]  What font is this?

My dad worked at a local sign company for a while, called SignKo (they aren’t in business anymore). On an archive of the website from June 28th, 2002 via the Wayback Machine, this is the logo featured on the page. I recognize the font used for the company’s name in red, I know I’ve seen it somewhere. But I don’t know what font it is. If no one can name the font, as the logo is extremely low quality, that is understandable. But if anybody knows the font pictured, please, do let me know. Thanks!

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 05:44

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti