This looks like a sans serif font that someone has customised with different lines
The dot above the i has been altered and an effect has been placed at the bottom.
Carattere Identificato: Reikna Hi!
I need help identifying this font if anybody could help?
Modificato su 24/08/2021 alle 15:03 da rachelcgraphics
Did a bit more research and I actually found out it's a custom typeface made by this artist if anybody was looking:
http://elizabethdilk.com/Serena-Lily All of the images you've posted are hand-drawn by @allthingslillyann, who is an illustrator
Tattoo artists who specialise in written tattoos usually hand-draw text like this. Most probably not a font.
Modificato su 07/06/2020 alle 19:20 da fmontpetit
It was hand-drawn by KiD oRange:
https://theartgorgeous.com/graffiti-artist-album-art-ariana-grande/
He designed her Dangerous Woman world tour merch which has the same text.
It's handwritten. The person's signature is written in pencil on the bottom right corner in the full image.
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could help me out with identifying this font? I've done the usual font identifiers but I didn't get a match.
Thank you in advanced!
This looks like it's handwritten to me. None of the letters look the same when repeated which is usually a sign it's been handwritten
Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 23:51