Pubblicità di invasistudio

Forum

7 posts    Solo richieste

Posts di AilD808

04/03/2018 alle 01:05  [risposta]  Project Sports Specialties

bc_designer ha detto  
Is there any way that you will make a version that's for 100% Personal Use?

No afraid not, "personal use" fonts always end up getting used for "commercial use" can't let my work get stolen.

Can you at least make a design of the Raiders lettering, kinda like the "Rare Vntg" above? If not, that's ok.

04/02/2018 alle 05:19  [risposta]  Project Sports Specialties

Boi that is not at all similar to the sports specialties font

28/01/2018 alle 12:13  [risposta]  Project Sports Specialties

bc_designer ha detto  
The original SS font was created prior to the creation of illustrator and was most likely hand drawn. Which is why this font isn't available. The kings cap pic is not the right font either. I'm a designer and have most of this font already complete. It's funny how people know so little about the time and TALENT it takes to create a great font like this. You get what you pay for in these cases. I would never give away what I've spent hours creating for 200.00, so someone can run off and make money off of it. 200.00 wouldnt even come close. Sorry.

Is there any way that you will make a version that's for 100% Personal Use?

15/01/2018 alle 17:12  [risposta]  Vintage Raiders Script Hat Fonts

damz ha detto  
Which one are you looking for ?

You probably didn't notice that the 2 Raiders logos were different.
And that the 2 Kings logos were different.

I'm looking for someone who has the SPL28 Script Font (The one on the right) because Sports Font God Conrad took his wordpress forum down and it is no longer available. If no one has that font, then I'm looking for a font that has similar/exact lower cased letters to the Sports Specialties Script Font (The one on the left). If someone re-created the full Sports Specialties Font and released it, then this post wouldn't be up.

15/01/2018 alle 02:40  [post iniziale]  Vintage Raiders Script Hat Fonts

Hi, I am looking for the "SPL28 Script" font, due to Conrad's Fonts taking the original link down. And if no one has it, any font that has similar lower cased characters to the Sports Specialties Script Font would work. PLEASE DO NOT SAY THE FOLLOWING FONTS!!
- Aktuelle
- Brush Script
- Kaufmann

Modificato su 15/01/2018 alle 02:58 da AilD808

15/01/2018 alle 02:27  [post iniziale]  Flex Tape Font

Does anyone know the font of the yellow "FLEX TAPE" font?

13/01/2018 alle 19:58  [post iniziale]  What font is this?

I am looking for the "Sorry" Script font. It seems extremely close to the sports specialties script on Vintage 80's sports hats. If you can identify it, that would be great. Thanks

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 10:30

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti