Pubblicità di glub

Forum

4 posts

Suggestion: Read and unread comments

28/08/2010 alle 02:52

Hello!

I have some fonts that are around since some years, and I must admit I totally loose track of the number of comments they have. It can take me months before noticing a new comment on one of my older fonts. I only have 16 fonts and don't see some comments, I can't imagine those who have a hundred of them can track them.
That lead me to think they don't probably don't read them. That makes me sad and doesn't fit with my illusion that most people on the internet are nice and ride unicorns.

So I suggest some kind of new comment icon or something like that appears somewhere when you have a new comment on your fonts.

Thanks for reading

Modificato su 28/08/2010 alle 02:53 da jey

28/08/2010 alle 06:46

Jey, on your 'My account' link, where you can check the daily and cumulative download totals, there's also a link next to each font, if it has one or more comments. If you click the comments links, they will bring you directly to the page with the comments for those fonts.

Judging by the quality and popularity of your work, I'm sure you have many more comments than most designers. When it comes to download numbers, I think you and Billy A. are in one class, and the rest of us are a few laps back. Keep up the good work!

~bito

Oops, Gyom Séguin/Last Soundtrack is right up there, as well.

Modificato su 29/08/2010 alle 11:31 da metaphasebrothel

25/09/2010 alle 14:20

jey ha detto  
I suggest some kind of new comment icon or something like that appears somewhere when you have a new comment on your fonts.

Hi Jellyka,
I've added this feature, so now there will be a notification at the top (next to the account link) for each new unread comment.

Thanks for the suggestion

14/10/2010 alle 16:56

Haha, this is awesome, thanks a lot

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 20:16

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti