Pubblicità di nariswari_creative

Forum

4 posts

Cambridge Assessment Font?

28/06/2020 alle 13:32

Hello. Can you identify the font used in the Cambridge Assessment Logo (the first line, bold).Thank you

Cambridge Assessment Font?

Carattere Identificato

Bliss  Suggeriti da gonfer00 

Carattere suggerito

Gill Sans  Suggeriti da Edysan 

28/06/2020 alle 13:45

Notice that the the first line has been modified (the m and g are different from the third line)
Carattere Identificato: Bliss

28/06/2020 alle 15:19

Thank you. Indeed it was Bliss Pro by Jeremy Tankard. A super-expensive font. The first line has modified glyphs, there's no font free or commercial with those glyphs, I think those are unique to Cambridge Assessment logo. Could be awesome if someone could design a font with those glyphs. I find very similar in design with Bliss Pro, the Gill Sans font (also commercial).
Carattere suggerito: Gill Sans

Modificato su 28/06/2020 alle 15:23 da Edysan

28/06/2020 alle 17:59

Edysan ha detto  
Thank you. Indeed it was Bliss Pro by Jeremy Tankard. A super-expensive font. The first line has modified glyphs, there's no font free or commercial with those glyphs, I think those are unique to Cambridge Assessment logo. Could be awesome if someone could design a font with those glyphs. I find very similar in design with Bliss Pro, the Gill Sans font (also commercial).

Gill Sans

The font Cambridge use in its webpages, "Source Sans Pro" (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Source+Sans+Pro?query=source+sans+pro ) has many common features and is free.

Personally, I love Source Sans Pro because of its imperfections. When you use it in Powerpoint presentations, in big sizes, you can see how the baseline is uneven and each letter seems a bit displaced.

Fuso orario: CET. Ora sono le 18:31

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti