Pubblicità di Enggar Pujana

Forum

4 posts

Good Vibes lower case descender and bottom of caps cut off

21/05/2019 alle 07:17

Hello, I purchased the Good Vibes font from BLKBK and am using it in Power Point--looks fine. But, as soon as I save my ppt to a pdf, it chops off the lower case descenders and the bottom part of the Upper Case letters. I tried to adjust my line spacing but that didn't help. From what I read online, it seems like maybe the font was not given enough space to cover the descenders or bottoms of the upper case letters. Could that be correct? I have reached out to the designer of the font 3x with no response. If there is something I can do to fix this let me know so my money is not wasted. Otherwise, I am out of luck and my money and not too pleased with the designer who sold it to me (and they have many other fonts on this site). :( Or is this something I can have someone on Fiverr fix perhaps? Not keen on buying another font and having same issue with a new font. Open to suggestions! Thank you!

21/05/2019 alle 16:56

22/05/2019 alle 02:39

Thanks @claudeserieux! This fixed the problem! But, then it created another issue--the links in my file no longer work (it did note this might happen in the CNet article). But, for now, it is a partial work around so thank you.

Ultimately, I still need to have the font repaired so if anyone knows how to get this accomplished, let me know.

22/05/2019 alle 04:59

Modified the hhea asc/dsc and tyoo asc/dsc.
Or reduce the glyphs 80%

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 22:35

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti