Pubblicità di aliciasouza

Forum

5 posts

Similar font, puma 2014

08/06/2016 alle 23:13

Hello!

I wanna make print on my Italy shirt from 2014 and i must send to the shop font, which they will print on my shirt.

Real Puma 2014 (it is puma jersey) font is commercial. I need a free font similar to this:

One important number is number '7' . Its must be similar to puma font. Other numbers and letters can be random.

I hope i found some help here

09/06/2016 alle 09:04

If you only need the number to print for one jersey, you can buy it on-line, it is really really cheap, like 5€ for one back number.And it's going to be easier for the shop too.

09/06/2016 alle 20:48

thanks for your reply, but you must know that 5 EUR in my country (Poland) isn't cheap, it's circa 20 PLN and printing also cost 20PLN so it will be expensive. You must add to the price also number delivery, in Poland we havent got shops which sells only numbers so it would be expesive too

10/06/2016 alle 03:23

Do you have any specific number in mind?

If this is only for you, tell me the number/s that you need and I will send you a font with those numbers only. I am only willing to give you a maximum of two numbers only. Sorry no letters.

PM me the email address where I can send you the font. The numbers will come from a font that I did.

I am in a good mood today so take advantage of it while it lasts.

23/07/2021 alle 10:18

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 23:45

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti